Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

A Trip Across the Pond

Post by Joseff Kolman

During high school, I became fond of journal-ing, recording voice logs, and, in general, recording my experiences to view later. In this blog, I am happy to share the various events and epiphanies which Terrascope's trip to South Africa will bring me. As to provide a slightly different medium for these blogs, I have been making voice logs during the trip (three so far) and I will attempt to upload them to a public Google Drive folder for all to hear. I will try to get more input from other students in these recordings, unlike these first few days which are primarily myself. So. Here are some nice, new, unedited recordings:

1. March 21, 6:48 AM EST, Cambridge, MA:



2. March 22, 2014 2:07 AM EST, Dakar, Senegal:


(By 'replacing parts', I meant getting trash removed off the plane and the restocking of things on the plane)

3. March 22, 2014 10:43 AM EST, 4:43 PM UTC +2 (local), Johannesburg, South Africa:


(Did not get the year wrong)


No comments:

Post a Comment